Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exciting News from the U.K.

I met a wonderful woman on the Parelli Forum named Sharon. I sent her a brief private message regarding donkeys and mules. Her picture (avatar) on the forum was of two of the cutest donkeys ever. So, thinking she might own donks, I was hoping she could help me.
Well, I came to find out that she is a donkey foster mom, and works for a donkey sanctuary in England. How amazing is that!
I was really trying to find more information about "how donkey's/mules think!" There just isn't much information out there! Well, not only did she send me donkey behavour PDF's, but then she offered to mail me a whole packet about donkey's and mules.
What a wonderful gal! I learned more from her than any Parelli instructor, vet, professional, etc.!
So, a huge thank you to a lovely lady I have never met, but jumped right in to help me out with more information into the amazing world of Diesel's mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment