Monday, May 23, 2011

A Happy Day!

Today Lea took Diesel out for a little spin around the block - if you will!
She decided to play with him at liberty in the outdoor and then do a little soft line ground driving.  The result was a half hour of complete fun!  The look on Diesel's face is the one I have been waiting for since he came here in April of 2009.  

Joy!

It has been a long road to "fun" for Diesel. But he seems to finally be ready mentally to move forward. His draw has been so great. Lea and I will play with him together and he will trot to us constantly. I am really proud of him. He is confident with the line driving using the light lines and it is fun to try to "motivate" him across cavaletti's and playing point-to-point.









I guess sometimes you have to go through trials to come out shining on the other side.

Because today was a shining moment for him and me!

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment