Sunday, July 4, 2010

I love my walks!

Yes, Diesel loves his walks!


Lea, the quiet and shy one comes up to halter me. She slips it over my nose, and gently lifts it behind my ears. I love how gentle these people are.
She opens my gate and leads me out to the yard, where I graze and munch on some clover. But she has one thing that makes me REALLY interested!
Her treat bag.
She wiggles it and I lift up my head.


MMmmmm.......... Pure BLISS!

sweet feed.



My favorite!!!!!!!!


So I eat some more grass, before we go on a walk. Through the pine trees, under the wahoo trees, through the mosquitoes, and then through some bushes too.
I love these walks and they make me so interested.
Then she wiggles that treat bag again...


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!


More sweet feed!


I love it.


I love these peoples!




~Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment