Friday, November 6, 2009

I Get So MAD!!

Okay, so this is from Diesel's point of view - he is such a sweet pea! I just gotta share:



"Grrrr....... I get so mad! I love my new people and I would never hurt them. But when I get left behind, I just wanna spit!!! (Can Hinnys spit????)"

"Okay, so here is the deal. The two cute blondes that usually fuss over me, take out the two other dudes. That really big fat guy Eddie and the one I like to pick on, Scout (I love to run up behind him and BITE HIS BUTT). AND I GET LEFT BEHIND!!! So, I run around and ring my neck and let them know I am madder than a ..... oh, I don't know what."

"So, I throw my little Diesel temper-tantrum and they come runnin'! Woo-Hoo, works every time. And what do they do with me.......put me in the pasture to graze, graze, graze!"

"Ah, life is good." Until the next time they leave me behind and we do it all again!"

"I love this family ~~ they are such pushovers!"

See ya next time! Diesel!

No comments:

Post a Comment