Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gate was open from the paddock to the outside world. Allison was catching her pony, Scout, that was full of energy and Diesel was waiting behind him. You can guess what happened next. Allison took Scout out, Diesel followed...

"Watch this Scout!" I ran out from behind Scout and in front of him. I could hear the human behind me yelling to the other human, Lea out in the pasture. I  was headed to the gate. It was OPEN!!!
"LEA!" the human behind me yelled. Then Lea ran from the pasture to TRY and catch me. Oop, can't get me! I'm goin to the trailer! Haha, not the dad too! Weehoo!!! I'm going through the corncrib. Scout whinnied for me, "I'll be back Scouty!" I answered. I pranced through the pumpkin field while the humans yelled. I could hear one of them wiggle the grain bucket. Who needs grain?! I'm FREE!!!!!!!!! I galloped through the driveway and back around the garage. The whole time the humans are trying to get to come to the grain. Ok, fine. I trotted up to Lea, she had the grain. I grabbed a bite and ran off again! She wasn't happy. Then the dad came around. haha, watch this Eddie! Who is now galloping in the pasture. What a moron. I trotted through the tomatoes and galloped back up from behind the round pen. Aw man... Dad and Lea got me in the corner of the round pen and the pasture. I was cornered. Lea tried to feed me grain, but who needs grain? Eddie whinied again. I rolled my eyes. "You're not supposed to leave the humans Diesel!!!" He said. "They are part of the herd!" Ah, yeah no Ed... You baby! Then Allison, the person who so kindly let me out, opened the pasture wire and I went in. Fine... I guess my 15 MINUTES of freedom is over...

3 comments:

  1. loooove it! and i really didn't mean to let him out! oh welll! it was fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this TOTALLY cracked me up! thanks for making my day Diesel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. That's very amusing =-) LOL. How cute is Diesel?
    Randa

    ReplyDelete