Thursday, September 3, 2009

Seven Games

Diesel has been doing so great with the 7 games lately.
Friendly Game is going great. The carrot stick is his biggest hurdle (looks like a whip) but I've been able to rub his belly with it and he's doing much better with it. 
Porcupine Game is light and responsive! He is so light. All yields are Level 1!
Driving Game is going well with his HQ and his FQ are coming along nicely. All Level 1!
Yoyo Game is GREAT! Completely Level 1! He backs up with just a phase 2 or 1.
Circling Game is getting there. He's done two laps without breaking gait, so it's coming along. Now we just have to get him engaged! =-)
Sideways Game is going slow. He's taken one step though! YAY DIESEL!
Squeeze Game he has down pat. He does it great!
Yep so that's where we're at! Here are pictures from yesterday. Diesel was following Scout around on the circle. "Look! I know how to circle too!"

1 comment:

  1. Diesel is sooo cute! He sounds like a challenge too... I would love to get a mini but my parents would never get one because of past experiences :-(... My trainer had a mini boarded at her barn and it used to bite, kick, rear, jump on your shoulders and proceed to bite your face, and chase you. My dad also thinks that they don't have a "use" because you can't ride them... I am trying to prove him wrong:P! lol! But Diesel IS ADRORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete